Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thankful

Today I went back to the OB (2 weeks after having heard that we are having another miscarriage). I was so scared that the miscarriage was not finished and that I was going to be pushed in to having a D&C but I DO NOT NEED A D&C! I am sooo excited and thankful. It is such a fear of mine to be put completely under and the financial aspect of the surgery. This has been the easiest miscarriage for me. It is so difficult to be told that you are going to lose your baby and then to have the added strain of the impending pain is awful but this one went so well. I spoke with both of the midwives this morning too and explained that I really would like to get the perinatal hospice off of the ground and am hoping that this was God's purpose in this baby's life. We are praying fervently for this! I really wanted to go see Dr. N. to talk to him about our reproductive future--I have an appointment with him on Friday but it takes almost 2 hours to get there and I can not miss work again. I called his office and asked if I could do a telephone consultation and they said they have a policy against it :( I am so sad. I ended up talking to Dr. H. for a while tonight and he talked about our options. He said that any testing would determine if there was a reason to stop trying and could be extremely costly. Definitely a lot to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment