Friday, August 10, 2012

Miscellaneous

We are continuing to adjust to mommy working full-time days. Josiah is doing so well with the adjustments. Daddy is also doing fabulous of helping mommy with her shots and taking care of me at night after a long day of work. We saw Dr. H. on Monday. We are officially 5 weeks 6 days. He did an external ultrasound and said that stuff was definitely happening in there but wants me to come back next week to do another ultrasound. On Wednesday I celebrated my 36th birthday. It was kind of a bummer with working but afterwards we went to Olive Garden with Grandpa & Grandma Bulthuis and Grandpa & Grandma Boss. Then we went home and daddy and Josiah gave me 2 beautiful pairs of earrings. We love you so much little one and pray for you often!

No comments:

Post a Comment