Monday, July 23, 2012

OB Visit

It is kind of amazing how God works. Within the last six weeks, Mommy has stopped drinking pop because it hurts my stomach and is not good for me (which is good now with being pregnant). I also started working out during breaks and lunch at work and lost about 8 pounds which I also think helped getting pregnant. I decided recently that we were going to think about having a baby again so I scheduled an appointment with the OB to talk about what would happen if I got pregnant. The appointment was scheduled for today--what a gift it was to be able to go and talk to them right away. They took 7 vials of blood and also set up the plan of putting me on Progesterone twice a day and a baby aspirin. They also talked about giving me shots of Lovenox so that prayerfully we will have a healthy baby. We are so thankful that the OB is being proactive with this pregnancy. A really neat part too is that one of our favorite nurses who was present when Josiah was born by c-section and was around at the first hospital when we tried to induce with Virginia--is now a midwife and is working at our OB's office. We are sooo excited to have her there and look forward to seeing her often. The OB decided that it would not be best for me to return to work--we made the prayerful decision to call and let them know that I was unable to return. I'm so looking forward to sleeping all night this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment